The ketogenic diet (or keto diet) is a low-carb, high-fat diet that provides a lot of health benefits. When you’re on keto, sugar and carbs are a no-no. That is why if you love sweet treats, starting keto is going to be a bit of a struggle.
Thus, we present to you this Keto Bounty Bites recipe! They are healthy, no-bake, keto-friendly candy bars that will satisfy your sweet tooth without destroying your diet. They are super easy to make and oh-so-delicious!
Read on to know how to make this amazing keto snack:
- 1 cup desiccated coconut⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 cup shredded coconut⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 3 scoops Vanilla Noway⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (can)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 tbs coconut oil⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 tbs sugar-free maple syrup⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 60g 90-95% dark chocolate⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 3 tbs coconut oil⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Place all ingredients for the coconut filling into a food processor & combine until a sticky moisture forms.
- Add extra coconut milk if necessary to help bind. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Spoon 1 tbs of mixture into a ball and flatten into a mini muffin tin or silicone mould to form a round/square disc. Repeat with the remaining mixture.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Freeze for 30 minutes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Melt chocolate & coconut oil in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water until smooth. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Remove coconut from the freezer & from the muffin tray & dip individually into chocolate or pour chocolate directly over each coconut piece.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Return to the freezer for a further 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀