Noway Protein Cookies
Posted in Recipes by Alannah Neal
¾ cup almond meal
¾ cup buckwheat flour
1 scoop Noway Unflavoured (or preferred flavour)
Pinch of salt
1 x egg
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
3 tbs maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
40g dark chocolate, melted (for decorating)
1) Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2) Place all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir together.
3) In a separate bowl whisk eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla together.
4) Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine well.
5) Spoon 1 tbs of mixture into a ball and flatten on a baking tray, repeat with remaining mixture.
6) Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
7) Allow to cool on the tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
8) Drizzle or dip each cookie into the chocolate and preferred toppings if desired.