1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Do not use this test as the only guide to manage your illness. Please contact your State or Territory
Coronavirus testing services to get a laboratory PCR test if your symptoms are persisting or
worsening, or if you are concerned at any time.
3. The test is less reliable in the later phase of infection and in asymptomatic individuals.
4. Negative results may occur if testing is not performed within the first 7 days of symptom onset.
5. If the test is to be used on a person under 15 years of age, the test must be undertaken by an adult.
6. Keep out of reach of children to reduce the risk of accidentally drinking the extraction reagent or
swallowing small parts.
7. Do not use this product after the expiration date.
8. Only use the test once and only with the provided parts.
9. Do not undertake testing in direct sunlight.
10. Avoid contact with Extraction Reagent. If the extraction reagent is accidentally exposed to a person’s
skin or eye, rinse with plenty of running water immediately. If irritation persists, seek medical assistance.
11. This test involves taking a sample from deep inside your nose. When doing the test, pay particular
attention to the instructions on how to swab your nose. Incorrect swabbing may lead to an inaccurate
12. The test cassette should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
13. Wash hands thoroughly before and after testing.
14. Dispose all parts of the used test kit into the waste bag, then discard the waste bag in the general waste.