Who is ready to get a Little Bit of Hood & A Little Bit of Hippie
- Disorder 50 Serve Rainbow Warrior
- + FREE Little Bit of Hood & A Little Bit of Hippie Shaker
Like every Faction Labs limited edition release in the past, you'll score yourself a FREE "A Little bit of Hood & A Little Bit of Hippie" Shaker with every tub while stocks last!
Ready to kick it into beast mode? Disorder pre workout has everything you need to attack your workout with lights out intensity, helping you lift heavier and longer. This supplement is a no brainer. The hardest part will be choosing the flavour! With fun flavours like Pink Bits and Blue Pearl you'll want to add them all to your basket.
Benefits of Disorder Pre Workout
- Razor Sharp Focus
- Crazy Pumps
- Extreme Energy
- Increased Strength
- Improved Endurance
- Thermogenic Fat Burning Properties
This pre workout will help you smash your goals and make sure you bring your hustle day in day out. Just be warned - this baby packs a punch and kicks like a mule! 🐎
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE DISORDER FORMULA?
- 250mg Caffeine: provides a surge of energy!
- 6g L-Citrulline Malate: an amino acid that helps blood flow, increases endurance and improves cognition.
- 3.2g Beta Alanine: an amino acid that increases muscle mass, strength, endurance, energy levels and delays muscle fatigue.
- and many more nootropics and energy enhancing ingredients that will ensure a good workout pump!
Directions for use: Mix 1 serve (1/2 scoop) with 800ml of water, 15-30 minutes prior to training. Do not exceed 1 serve in a 24-hour period.
The information provided on this webpage is not intended to be medical advice or to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
This product should not be used to treat, cure or prevent any medical condition and is not to be used for therapeutic purposes (unless the product has been entered on the Australian Registrar of Therapeutic Goods).
We make no guarantee as to the results that you may experience from using this product or the information we make available on this webpage. Your results will depend on many factors, including but not limited to your age, gender, other products used, health history, exercise regimen, lifestyle and diet.
Please check with your health practitioner before making any changes to your diet or taking supplements, especially if you are pregnant, lactating or have a health condition. Always read directions for use carefully.