Dr Drop (CBD) is another revolutionary product from 13 lives; a non high-inducing cannabinoid which directly interacts with the CB2 receptors in the body. These receptors primarily support and interact with our endocrine and immune systems.
- Anti-inflammatory and immune support
- Aids in stress reduction
- Cardiovascular and neurological function support
- Improves skin for a smoother complexion
- Provides digestion, liver. respiratory and antioxidant support
- Antioxidant properties
- Protects from free-radical damage
A little complex to get around, but that's why Elite Supps stocks amazing products such as this. This unique product (unlike many similar) has an incredible amount of scientific backing behind it. The product is a BCP, similar to CBD, but with a few differences, the major one being the strength and potency of the Ki value.
The Ki value of a molecule represents its receptor affinity (strength). The smaller the Ki the less molecule is needed, thus, the stronger it is. BCP has a mean Ki = 320nM for CB2, while CBD has a Ki = 2860nM for CB2 (Abcam 2019; Gertsch et al. 2008). This means BCP requires approximately 11 times less molecule to activate the CB2 receptor than CBD. BCP activates 100% of the CB2 receptor, while CBD activates approximately only 60% of the CB2. This makes BCP far superior to CBD.
Due to its highly anti-inflammatory properties make it equally suitable for those with Leaky Gut Syndrome, MTHFR, a predisposition to Alzheimers, Cardivascular problems or diabetes. In fact, in today's highly-acidic, highly inflammatory, cancer-prone society, everyone can benefit from the use of Dr Drop in aid of prevention.
A compound is absorbed into the human body by dissolving in the juices in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. BCP (our terpene) really struggles to dissolve in these GI juices. Like water and oil.
Our lipid delivery system allows the BCP to skip the dissolution phase and have maximum absorption. This means any BCP that isn’t absorbed sublingually and is swallowed, will have maximum absorption. Oral BCP was more effective than the subcutaneously injected synthetic CB2 agonist JWH-133 for debilitating pain states (Klaukea et al. 2013). BCP has a half-life of 3.5 hours (Poddighe et al. 2018).
Directions for use: Take up to 2 drops (0.8mls) daily under tongue.
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
- night sleep
- quality supps
- dr drop
This product is amazing, I get a great night sleep, I feel more relaxed during the day. I will definitely be getting more.
Elite supps Has never let me down, they are industry people that won’t waste their time or yours on products that don’t work. dr drop delivered everything it stated so much so that I passed my experience on to my father who is 73 years young and now he is able to rest after and recover to seize the day! Thank you elite supps for stocking quality supps