Herbs of Gold Evening Primrose Oil 1000
Herbs of Gold Evening primrose oil may assist in the maintenance of general well-being, whilst protecting and maintaining the health of capillaries.
- Temporary relief of arthritic and rheumatic pain
- Reduction of eczema and dermatitis symptoms
- Relief of menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes
Evening primrose oil may assist in the maintenance of general well-being, whilst protecting and maintaining the health of capillaries. Evening primrose oil is a rich source of the essential fattyacid "gamma-linolenic acid" (GLA), which may play a role in the structure of cell membranes,helping to maintain their fluidity and flexibility and therefore assisting in the maintenance of normal skin health.
Evening primrose oil may also help to maintain peripheral blood flow to the hands, feet and legs. Evening primrose oil may be used to relieve cold hands and feet.
Directions for use: Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1-2 capsules, three times a day, with food. Children 6-12 years - Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food. Children 3-5 years - Take 1 capsule daily, with food. Capsules may be burst and added to milk or juice. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.