KetoLogic's all natural Meal Replacement is a tasty and convenient food source on the go for those on a low-carb, ketogenic diet. Have it at any time of day that suits.
- Enhances Ketosis
- Aids In Weight Loss
- Easily Digestible
- Nothing artificial.
KetoLogic KetoMeal® has the ideal macronutrient ratio to support a ketogenic and low-carb diet. The recommended fat to protein + carb ratio is 70:30, which is what our KetoMeal® formulation is. Excess protein will be processed by your body as carbs, which can keep you out of ketosis, prevent weight loss, and increase hunger between meals. Our extensively researched and lab tested meal replacement can keep you full and satiated for hours.
Directions for use: Mix 1 scoop with 250-300mls of water (adjust for taste preference). Shake well and consume slowly. If you want some extra calories, and want to keep your macros accurate, mix with some heavy cream.
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Easy, tasty, convenient meal replacement.
Terrible, wasted $50 odd dollars on something that makes me sick. And can’t return it. Won’t be shopping again here. Sorry
I’m very please with the service provided by your team I have started on the supplement and so far so good I will reorder soon
It was easy to order and the order arrived quickly; however, I feel that the product is not affordable for me. I think the product could be sold for a lot less than the current price, which seems to be typical of anything labelled 'healthy'. I do appreciate that it is an organic product but again, anything labelled 'organic' is immediately 3 times the price of the equivalent 'non-organic'. It is a pity because organic should be cheaper i.e. natural farming methods are used with no pesticides, hormones etc so it is naturally cheaper to produce products this way.