This optional protection is offered to you solely in order to effectuate the shipment of your package(s). The cost of adding yourshipment to the Easy Protection Policy includes compensation paid to Easy Protection for making this protection available.
We bet you never thought pancakes or waffles could be on the menu on a ketogenic diet. This all natural pancake mix breaks the mold with its delicious and keto-friendly recipe with only 1g of net carb per 2 pancake serving. Perfectly balanced and so easy to make!
- 4 incredible flavors, naturally sweetened with stevia
- 3g of healthy MCTs per serving from coconut oil
- Zero added sugar, only 1g net carbs per serving!
- Gluten Free. Keto, Paleo & Vegetarian Friendly!
Directions of use: Mix 1 cup of KETO PANCAKE Mix with about 3oz (90mL) of cold water with a whisk. Let stand for 3-4 minutes to thicken. Pour batter into 3-4 inch pancakes on a preheated skillet or griddle. Flip when bubbles stop forming and bottom is golden brown. Cook for 1 more minute or until second side is golden brown. Recipe yields about 3 servings (6 pancakes).
For Waffles: Mix up the batter as per directions above but use slightly less water to achieve a thicker batter consistency. Cook accordingly to your waffle iron's instructions.
Want more protein in your pancakes? Add a scoop of protein powder or mix an egg into the batter to boost protein higher!
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
- size pancakes
- maple syrup
It's so easy to mix, just add water. I just use half a cup of mix and I can make 2 medium size pancakes, which fills me for the morning. It tastes good. The consistency is thick and not runny. If you're on keto and need something sweet, try this. I top them with sugar free maple syrup and whipped cream. Yum!
gr8 for a sweet treat