We bet you never thought pancakes or waffles could be on the menu on a ketogenic diet. This all natural pancake mix breaks the mold with its delicious and keto-friendly recipe with only 1g of net carb per 2 pancake serving. Perfectly balanced and so easy to make!
- 4 incredible flavors, naturally sweetened with stevia
- 3g of healthy MCTs per serving from coconut oil
- Zero added sugar, only 1g net carbs per serving!
- Gluten Free. Keto, Paleo & Vegetarian Friendly!
Directions of use: Mix 1 cup of KETO PANCAKE Mix with about 3oz (90mL) of cold water with a whisk. Let stand for 3-4 minutes to thicken. Pour batter into 3-4 inch pancakes on a preheated skillet or griddle. Flip when bubbles stop forming and bottom is golden brown. Cook for 1 more minute or until second side is golden brown. Recipe yields about 3 servings (6 pancakes).
For Waffles: Mix up the batter as per directions above but use slightly less water to achieve a thicker batter consistency. Cook accordingly to your waffle iron's instructions.
Want more protein in your pancakes? Add a scoop of protein powder or mix an egg into the batter to boost protein higher!
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
- size pancakes
- maple syrup
It's so easy to mix, just add water. I just use half a cup of mix and I can make 2 medium size pancakes, which fills me for the morning. It tastes good. The consistency is thick and not runny. If you're on keto and need something sweet, try this. I top them with sugar free maple syrup and whipped cream. Yum!
gr8 for a sweet treat