The New and Improved ADVANCED Challenge Pack by Maxine's! This is the best deal you will ever find! This Pack includes:
- 2.25kg Maxine’s Burn
- 1kg Maxine’s Night
- 12 x Burn Bars
- CREA Burn GRAPE (automatically added)
FREE 300g of Sip’n Burn GRAPE (automatically added)
FREE CLA Capsules (automatically added)
Ladies, you can't go wrong with this stack. Maxine challenges you to begin your journey to your body goals. They have made it easy for you by putting together a stack that is sure to get you to that lean, sculpted body. Usually $219.95!
2.25kg MAXINE BURN- Protein that may assist with fat loss
Low in carbs, fats and sugar, and enhanced with natural nutrients that may increase your metabolism, assist thermogenesis and help build or maintain lean muscle tone
- Low in carbohydrates and fats – less than 1g of fat per serve and less than 2g of carbs.
- 21.3g of protein per serve (Whey Protein Isolate & Whey Protein Concentrate)
- May assist with fat loss
How do I Take BURN?
Take 1 – 2 serves per day between meals or to replace a meal. Take one serve within 30 minutes after finishing exercise or sport.
Add 1 scoop (approx. 25g) to shaker with 200ml of cold water or your choice of milk. Shake until mixed.
1kg MAXINE NIGHT – formulated to help tone your body and may assist with fat loss. Maxine’s night has been formulated with a slow release protein blend which will assist in replenishing your energy reserves and maximise your recovery.
- High in protein - 20.4g of protein per serving. Low in Carbohydrates and Fat – Less than 1g of fat and 2g of carbs per serve.
Ingredients such as L-Carnitine which may assist with the process of thermogenesis
Calming Herbs has also been added to the formula to help promote calmness, reduce anxiety and induce sleep without side effects
How do I take Maxine’s Night?
Take 1 Serve 30 Minutes Before Bed
Add 1 scoop (25g) to 200ml of cold water or low fat milk in a shaker and mix for 20 seconds until completely dissolved. You can also combine with frozen berries and ice in a blender for a delicious bedtime smoothie.
MAXINE BURN BARS – a delicious high protein snack that are low in carbohydrates and fats. Formulated using a unique thermogenic protein blend, Maxine’s Burn bars contain powerful carb blockers to provide a guilt-free treat.
- Gluten Free
- 7g of protein per bar
- Low in carbohydrates and fats – 3.5g of fat and 3.5g of carbs per bar.
- Added Choline and Inositol which allows your body to burn fats rather than store them.
How To Take BURN Bar:
Consume 1 bar per day as a snack between meals in conjunction with healthy nutrition plan.
CREA BURN - Pre Workout and Energy Extender.
- 150mg of Caffeine Anhydrous for energy and focus
- 1500mg of Instantised Branched Chain Amino Acids & Glutamine muscle recovery, repair and growth, and reduce muscle soreness after hard training or sport.
- 1000mg of L-Carnitine Matrix (L-Carnitine Tartrate, L-Carnitine Fumarate, Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine HCl,) that may assist with the promotion of thermogenesis
How To Take CREA BURN:
For best results take 1 scoop in 200mL of cold water 20-30 minutes prior to working out or during the day to give you an energy boost and may assist with fat loss.
300g SIP’N BURN - Maxine’s SIP’N BURN is an energy boosting formula that can be consumed during workouts and throughout your day to help optimise performance, improve recovery, reduce muscle soreness, and keep you hydrated.
- Contains Maxine’s thermogenic matrix - Lipophase® to help keep your metabolism active
- Gluten free
- Less than 0.1g of sugar per serve
- Contains natural caffeine sources from Green Coffee Extract (50mg) and Green Tea Extract (50mg)
How To Take SIP’N BURN
Mix 1 level scoop in 400 - 600mL of cold water and sip throughout exercise and workouts or during the day to boost energy.
The information provided on this webpage is not intended to be medical advice or to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
This product should not be used to treat, cure or prevent any medical condition and is not to be used for therapeutic purposes (unless the product has been entered on the Australian Registrar of Therapeutic Goods).
We make no guarantee as to the results that you may experience from using this product or the information we make available on this webpage. Your results will depend on many factors, including but not limited to your age, gender, other products used, health history, exercise regimen, lifestyle and diet.
Please check with your health practitioner before making any changes to your diet or taking supplements, especially if you are pregnant, lactating or have a health condition. Always read directions for use carefully.