Power Plant Protein 400g
Prana's plant-based protein source is vegan and vegetarian friendly, with added amino acids to amplify the process of protein in muscle growth.
- Soy, peanut & gluten free
- Certified Vegan + Vegetarian
- Free from fillers, additives and preservatives
Prana's plant-based protein source is Vegan and Vegetarian friendly, with added amino acids to optimally fuel the process of muscle growth (hypertrophy), and digestive enzymes to increase the overall bio-availability and assimilation.
This natural and clean protein source is free from sugars, artificial sweeteners, GMO’s and fillers. Prana has added to their recipe only the very best natural, raw, sprouted and fermented proteins to create an optimal, muscle repairing and building ratio of amino acids.
We recommend the following use of Power Plant Protein for helping you lean up and recover faster: Take 1 scoop of Power Plant Protein with 250-400mL of water or an alternate milk of your choice as a breakfast or with your breakfast - you can experiment mixing with fruits, nuts, yoghurts etc. You can also consume 1 scoop of Power Plant Protein with 250-400mL of water after you work out to help speed up your recovery.
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
- protein gap post workout
Excellent. Good range, speedy delivery, delicious protein
I've been shopping around for a good protein powder for some time now, and am happy to have found this one and can now call it my go to. Smooth, great flavour, and delivered super quickly thanks to ES.
My partner absolutely loves this protein, she is lactose intolerant and needed something to fill the protein gap post workout, she recommends it to anyone with difficulties with lactose.
Arrived really quickly! This stuff tastes amazing in pancakes and muffins as well as my usual smoothie. A bit too sweet to just have with water or milk but other than that its great!