- FREE SWITCH NUTRITION SHAKER
- Amazing NEW formula
- Deliciously smooth - no gritty texture
- Natural Colours
- Australian Made 🦘
- No rice protein
- 24g per serve
You need to ask yourself: Am I done with making excuses? What do I need to give me a little push in the right direction? Elite Supps sees your questions and offers a solution: Protein Switch
Protein Switch is an essential if you are looking to maximise your gains and reach those goals you have been reaching for.
WHO IS PROTEIN SWITCH FOR? FOR ME?
If you're vegan, if you're looking to lose weight, if you're looking to gain muscle, Protein Switch will be of assistance. Protein is an essential to every person's diet. The government's guidelines recommends a daily intake of:
- 0.84g per kg of body weight for men
- 0.75g per kg of body weight for women
[ex. a woman who weighs 75kg will need 56.25g of protein each day.]
Protein Switch offers you 22.1g of protein per serving, meaning that this offers a simple solution to meet your protein daily requirements!
HOW WILL PROTEIN SWITCH HELP ME?
- Solves the vegan dieter's issue of constantly looking for new protein sources to increase protein intake
- Improved digestion
- Metabolism booster (i.e. works to assist with weight loss during daily activities)
- Keep yourself fuller for longer
I AM TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT, HOW WILL THIS ASSIST ME?
As a vegan protein, Protein Switch is more easily absorbed by the body compared to whey protein powders. Vegan protein powders are more bioavailable which means your body more easily converts it to cell growth and muscle tissue repair quickly. Meaning less fat, more muscle sooner 💪
Additionally, Protein Switch has only 110 calories per serve making it easier to fit into a low calorie diet.
WHAT TYPE OF PROTEIN IS INCLUDED IN THE PROTEIN SWITCH FORMULA?
Protein Switch is a carefully selected blend of sprouted ORGANIC SPROUTED VEGAN PROTEIN chosen to provide one of the best amino acid profiles possible.
- PUMPKIN SEED PROTEIN - High in minerals & vitamins such as: vitamin E, zinc & iron
- WATERMELON SEED PROTEIN - High in nutrients such as: folate zinc, copper, magnesium and potassium
- HEMP SEED PROTEIN - easy to digest and a good source of fibre
- PEA PROTEIN - High quality, good muscle builder and easy to digest
- ALGAE PROTEIN - High in omega-3g and essential fatty acids
Directions of use: Mix 36g (approx. 1 heaped scoop) in 200-350ml of water, almond or coconut milk and shake until mixed.
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.