Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000 (60 caps)
Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi may support learning and memory, including information retention and recall, and support cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Improves Stress Adaptation
- Aids Memory Retention
- May Enhance Academic Performance
Brahmi, contains Bacoside A, an active ingredient which assists in the release of nitric oxide that allows the relaxation of blood vessels to enable smooth blood flow throughout the body. This offers a positive effect on learning and memory recall. Super Brahmi 6000 has been standardised to contain bacosides, calculated as 135mg of bacoside A. Brahmi is a brain and nervine tonic of Ayurvedic medicine, traditionally used to improve memory, concentration and learning. Improves stress adaptation, therefore beneficial during periods of stress. Brahmi is a nervine tonic that enhances learning and academic performance and improves mental ability.
Directions for use:
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 2 tablets daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 6 to 12 years - Give1 tablet daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Tablets can be crushed and added to food.
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.