Total War - Vice City
The latest from one of the best pre workouts at Elite Supps - Vice City! Get the most out your pre-workout with focus, energy and pumps and only Redcon1's Total War can deliver that. The most intense of all three components you'll ever try.
- Energy & Strength
- Mental Focus and Tunnel Vision
- Huge Pumps and Vascularity
An Elite Supps favourite Total War is what every pre-workout wishes it could be, packing more fire power per serving than anything available. No matter what time of day you train, Redcon1's Total War has the ability to come through every time out.
The powerful combination of stimulants and nootropics along with N.O. compounds makes Total War the total pre-workout supplement. Enjoy the most energy, focus, and skin splitting pumps you’ve ever felt during a workout. You'll be training so intensely and focused that somebody will need to pull you out of the gym.
Total War is not for the faint of heart, but for the serious athlete or gym goer who expects to perform at the highest level of readiness when called upon.
Directions for use: To assess your tolerance, begin on 1/2 scoop. 15-20 minutes before you work out, consume 1/2 - 1 scoop of Total War with 150-200mL of water on an empty stomach. You will feel tingles, but don't worry - it's normal! It just means that this pack-a-punch pre workout is about to deliver you massive muscle pumps, elevated mood and intense focus!
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
- tasting ore-workouts
- VICE CITY
- Total War
Total War is a seriously hardcore pre-workout. The only thing better about VICE CITY, is the amazing flavour... It’s one of the best tasting ore-workouts I’ve tasted and some serious pumps to back it up... The only downside, some would say, is the tingles... personally I like it cause I know it’s working, but others don’t...