Thus, we wanted something we could all munch on and feel good about. Check out this 4 Ingredient Collagen Cookies Recipe! These are low-sugar, high protein collagen cookies made 4 ingredients (yes, you’ve read that right!) for a sweet and healthy treat. The added collagen can also boost your hard-earned muscle gain and fat loss results, so you can look like a snack while you snack.
- 1 x large banana, mashed
- 1 cup oats
- 1 scoop Noway Unflavoured
- ⅓ cup choc chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine, banana, oats and Noway. Add chocolate chips and stir well.
3. Spoon 1 tbs size balls of mixture onto the baking tray. Push each down with a fork to form a cookie.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Store in an airtight container once cool. Enjoy!