This optional protection is offered to you solely in order to effectuate the shipment of your package(s). The cost of adding yourshipment to the Easy Protection Policy includes compensation paid to Easy Protection for making this protection available.
Nitro-Tech is MuscleTech's best-in-class, scientifically engineered whey protein formula, enhanced with the most studied form of creatine for more lean muscle, more strength and better performance.
BOOST STRENGTH- In a 6 week study, subjects using key ingredients in Nitro-Tech increased their bench press more than subjects using regular Whey Protein.
IMPROVE RECOVERY & PERFORMANCE- Nitro-Tech is enhanced with the most studied form of creatine for more lean muscle, more strength and better performance. Spend less time recovering and more time crushing your workout.
ALL KILLER, NO FILLER- No under dosed ingredients, fillers or sugar in this formula! Every fully disclosed scoop of Nitro-Tech provides maximum potency for maximum results.
- 30g protein - A macronutrient that is essential to building muscle mass. Our bodies depend on protein to function. Protein ensures you hold onto muscle built in and out of the gym
- 3g Creatine - Creatine is found naturally in the muscle cells and helps your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or HIIT exercise
- 6.8g BCAAs - The building blocks to support rapid recovery. With BCAAs as your foundation, you'll have better strength gains.
- 5g Glutamine & Precursor - The most abundant free amino acid in the body. This amino acid helps support protein synthesis and muscle recovery.
Hydrolyzed protein powders contain "pre-digested proteins," so they're easier to absorb (bye, upset stomach) and may help speed up post-workout muscle recovery
If you have researched protein powders before, you've probably heard of protein concentrate (which contains fats and carbs and is lower in protein) and isolate (in which fats and carbs are reduced, so protein content is higher). But there's one other form of protein that is becoming popular for its super fast absorption: Hydrolyzed, or hydrolysate.
- Its Easier On Your Stomach - Hydrolyzed protein powders are less likely to cause a stomach ache and gut issues. The lactose in traditional whey protein powders can cause digestive distress, such as bloating, diarrhea, and cramping, especially in people who are lactose intolerant.
- It's Lower In Carbs & Fats - The hydrolysis process results in a whey protein powder that's more concentrated protein, making it lower in fat & carbs.
- It May Help You Recover Faster - Faster absorption may mean faster recovery!
directions for use
Take 1 scoop directly after your workout with 300-400ml of water to speed up recovery and build lean muscle mass.
Can be used as a low calorie snack between meals or to meet protein macronutrient requirements.
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- Please click here to see our Return & Exchange FAQs
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.