If you purchase protein bars often, you’re probably already aware of the high price tag. One bar will typically set you back $$ and it can be difficult to find one that suits your lifestyle. Everyone has different eating habits, there is no ‘one bar suits all’ kind of thing on the market.
Making your own bars will not only save you money but allow you to customize it anyway to please.
- Coconut flour 1 cup
- Sugar-free maple syrup ½ cup
- Gold Standard 100% Plant, Vanilla 2 scoops
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk 1 Tbs
- Almond butter ½ cup
- Gold Standard 100% Plant, Vanilla 3 scoops
- Granulated sugar 2 Tbs
- Water As needed
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, Gold Standard 100% Plant and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt almond butter with maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Fold wet mixture into dry mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Add almond milk until a thick batter is formed.
- Spread mixture evenly into baking dish. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.