Get your Gut Right Granola!
Another way you can incorporate ATP Science Gutright into your day with this yummy granola recipe - and as a bonus, it's also SC diet friendly - yay!
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- 1 cup of shredded coconut (90g). .
- 1 cup mixed nuts and seeds, chopped (pecans 40g, cashews 60g, pepitas 20g and sunflower seeds 20g)
- ½ cup almond meal (60g).
- 4 scoops GutRight.
- ¼ cup cacao powder.
- 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted.
- 2 tbs honey.
- Preheat oven to 180C, line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl mix together vanilla, coconut oil and honey. Add to dry ingredients and combine well.
- Transfer mixture to a baking tray spread out evenly. Bake for 10 minutes then toss and bake for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Allow cooling on a tray.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry for up to 7 days.
Tip: Add to your favourite yogurt or milk for a delicious breakfast or enjoy on its own as a delicious snack.