Much like pineapple on pizza, cheesecake lends itself to plenty of debate and controversy - Is it a cake or is it a pie? Is it better baked or set in the fridge? Regardless of the animosity and opposition - we can all agree that cheesecake tastes GOOD.
Dez from @_aussiefitness has concocted a high protein macro friendly Biscoff cheesecake that will satisfy your taste buds AND your goals.
(Per Serve - 6 Servings In Total)
Approximate macros: 190 CAL | 12gC | 8gF | 17.5gP
- 150g Light Cream Cheese
- 400g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt - Dez highly suggests using a flavoured low fat greek yoghurt as it helps with the taste. If using plain yogurt add more sweetener and vanilla extract.
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 15g Stevia
- 1 Tbsp Biscoff Spread
- 100g Low Fat/Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1.5 Servings Protein Powder (Dez uses Rule1 Vanilla Crème)
- 2 Tbsp Biscoff Spread
- 60ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 Crushed Biscoff Biscuits (I used 3 snack sized biscuits)
- Blend together all of the ingredients for the cake until smooth
- Pour mixture into lined baking dish
- Bake at 200 degrees celsius for 25-30 minutes
- Set in fridge for one hour
- For the topping - microwave almond milk and 1tbsp of biscoff spread together
- Stir topping mixture and then add additional tbsp of biscoff spread
- Mix until thick
- Spread topping on top of cooled cheesecake
- Sprinkle biscoff cookies on top
Feel free to substitute certain ingredients & brands to your liking! Macros will vary if you choose to do so.