Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex
Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex help supports healthy energy levels and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- maintain and support healthy nervous system function
- healthy cardiovascular system
- support healthy energy levels
Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains activated B vitamins, including B2, B6, methylfolate (folate) and mecobalamin (B12) It is to help support healthy energy levels and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Activated B Complex maintains and supports healthy energy levels. B vitamins are important for energy production in every cell. Exercise can increase requirements for B vitamins, particularly B1 and B2. B vitamins support healthy exercise capacity. Activated B Complex may be beneficial during times of stress and helps maintain a healthy stress response. Vitamins B5 and B6 support healthy adrenal function.
B vitamins help maintain healthy mood and are required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
They are a source of folate and vitamin B12, which provide blood tonic activity so may assist in maintaining normal blood
red blood cell formation
Activated B Complex provides a minimum daily dose of 400 micrograms of folic acid or folate. If taken daily when trying to conceive and during the first trimester of pregnancy and/or for at least four weeks before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, folic acid may help to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and/or anencephaly.
Directions for use: Take 1 serve daily with food or as directed by a health practitioner
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.