Take ATP Science L-Citrulline for improved performance whether it be in the gym or outside endurance.
- Improved Endurance
- Enhanced Strength
- Increased Recovery
- Assists Blood Flow
L-Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid that can be biosynthesised internally by the body, however, if taken orally it has been shown to have more benefits.. Through the biosynthesis or oral consumption of L-Citrulline, the body utilises Citrulline by converting it into Arginine, which then plays an important role in many facets of human physiology.
Found to be both beneficial for strength and endurance athletes, L-Citrulline enhances blood flow to the working muscle, meaning a greater delivery of oxygenated blood can be achieved during exercise.
For the endurance athlete, this means more nutrient delivery and greater toxic waste removal, whereas for the lifting athlete it may also aid in increasing muscle growth due to an increase in fascial stretching and sarcoplasmic volume, alongside improved performance.
The great thing about L-Citrulline is it does not become degenerated once entering the stomach, but instead passes into the system to be utilised far more effectively than Arginine itself.
L-Citrulline has also been linked to improving the removal of ammonia during exercise, which is a toxic byproduct of exercise-induced fatigue, and when combined with a malic acid, L-Citrulline Malate also appears to enhance ATP regeneration within the bodies energy system known as the Krebs Cycle.
Directions for use: For best results take 1-3 grams 2 to 3 times daily.
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.