This optional protection is offered to you solely in order to effectuate the shipment of your package(s). The cost of adding yourshipment to the Easy Protection Policy includes compensation paid to Easy Protection for making this protection available.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar Free
Are you someone who fluctuates in weight and you want to maintain your lean muscle? Are you a vegan looking for extra protein in your day and want something DELICIOUS? 🍬 🍪. 🍭
Thrive Plant Protein not only works really well but also tastes incredible!
- Added Superfoods
- Added Minerals
- Functional Ingredients
...promote a healthy body from the inside out!
WHO IS THRIVE PLANT PROTEIN FOR? FOR ME?
If you're vegan, if you're looking to lose weight, if you're looking to gain muscle, Thrive Plant Protein will be of assistance. Protein is an essential to every person's diet. The government's guidelines recommends a daily intake of:
- 0.84g per kg of body weight for men
- 0.75g per kg of body weight for women
[e.g. a woman who weighs 75kg will need 56.25g of protein each day.]
Thrive Plant Protein offers you 22.1g of protein per serving, meaning that this offers a simple solution to meet your protein daily requirements!
HOW WILL THRIVE PLANT PROTEIN HELP ME?
- Solves the vegan dieter's issue of constantly looking for new protein sources to increase protein intake
- Improved digestion
- Metabolism booster (i.e. works to assist with weight loss during daily activities)
- Keep yourself fuller for longer
- Can help you look & feel younger
I AM TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT, HOW WILL THIS ASSIST ME?
As a vegan protein, Thrive Plant Protein is more easily absorbed by the body compared to whey protein powders. Vegan protein powders are more bioavailable which means your body more easily converts it to cell growth and muscle tissue repair quickly. Meaning less fat, more muscle sooner 💪
Additionally, Thrive Plant Protein has only 104 calories per serve making it easier to fit into a low calorie diet.
WHAT MAKES THRIVE PLANT PROTEIN DIFFERENT TO OTHER PROTEINS? HOW WILL THIS ASSIST ME?
If you are looking to lose weight, plant proteins are a lot better for you in general. BUT Thrive Plant Protein brings a whole new formula to the plant protein game!
- Psyllium husk: An epic source of fibre that may aid in normalising bowel function and regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Organic Maca Powder: A powerful superfood! Maca can support energy metabolism which can help you with endurance and stamina + it contains alkaloids which may help with moods and de-stressing.
- Siberian Ginseng: Siberian Ginseng is an ‘adaptogen’. Adaptogens are a unique group of herbal ingredients that help your body adjust to stressful circumstances. It may also boost your immunity.
- Magnesium: This mineral plays several important roles in the health of your body and brain. For example, it acts as a cofactor in the biochemical reactions performed by enzymes. These reactions can include energy creation, protein formation, muscle movement and nervous system regulation.
- Digestive Enzymes: These help you break down polymeric macromolecules into smaller building blocks, in order to facilitate their absorption by your body! They can improve digestion and decrease inflammation.
- Zinc: Zinc is considered essential to health as it is the catalyst for more than 100 enzyme responses in the body! It assists in everything from neurological function, fertility, your eyesight, cell growth, regulating your taste buds and breaking down carbohydrates.
Directions for use: All you need is three levelled NH clip scoops or two heaped tablespoons of Thrive Protein into 200-400ml of water (or whatever liquid you prefer!). Don't forget to shake well!
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Best vegan protein I’ve ever had
I have been sampling vegan proteins for as long as I can remember always trying new brands to see if its "the one" and forever being disappointed. And I don't think I'm that picky either.. I don't often leave reviews for this sort of stuff. But OMG I have FINALLY found the one. This protein is absolutely amazing. Ticks every box for me - Flavour (amazing), Texture (SO Smooth - although the strawberry one doesn't mix as well as the choc - so if you're new to vegan proteins I'd recommend the chocolate) and TASTE! (it doesn't taste like pea vegan over sweet protein and there's no aftertaste). It is honestly incredible. So if you're like me and looking for 'the one' do yourself a favour and try ***** Harvest Protein. I have only tried the choc and strawberry and both are amazing.
It was amazing
I absolutely love this Thrive Protein product from ***** Harvest - great ingredients, excellent texture - I have it every morning mixed into my oats. On the flavour, so far I've tried Vanilla Pancake Batter, Mango Cheesecake and Strawberries and Cream. I won't be buying the Mango Cheesecake again, but both the Vanilla and Strawberry flavours are yummy.
I ordered the strawberry cheesecake flavour and it tasted like strawberry milk. Would highly recommend!!