Herbs of Gold Resveratol AdvantAGE (60 vegetable caps)
Herbs of Gold Resveratrol AdvantAGE contains the herb Polygonum cuspidatum, which provides a rich, reliable source of the antioxidant resveratrol which support a healthy connective tissue and maintains collagen & elastin.
- Improves strength of connective tissue
- Aids general well-being
- Maintains health bloody vessels
Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
Polygonum cuspidatum is a rich and reliable source of resveratrol, whereas the resveratrol content of grapes and red wine varies considerably.
The intake of this product, via red wine consumption, is high in the diet of European Mediterranean people and is thought to be responsible for the 'French Paradox'. Resveratrol is a component found in red grapes and is thought to have a protective effect even though European Mediterranean people consume a high fat diet.
One capsule contains resveratrol equivalent to 365 average glasses of red wine
Contains important nutrients including vitamin C, lysine, proline and glycine which are required for the synthesis of collagen, elastin and firm connective tissue.
Zinc is required for the maintenance of healthy tissue.
Resveratrol helps maintain healthy blood vessels.
Directions of use:
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Only take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- FREE SHIPPING on all AUSTRALIA orders over $150.
- $10 flat shipping fee on all orders under $150.
- $24.95 flat shipping fee on all orders from New Zealand.
- International shipping cost: $64.95
- If you place an order before 1 pm (AEDT) Mon-Fri we will send you your order on the same day.
- Your order will arrive within 2- 5 business days.
- We offer a 30 days 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.